The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Mysterious Video from when I was a child (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2552 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I had a video as a child that taught magic and was a real influence to my starting magic as a child. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of video or the guy that taught on it. Of course, being that I had it as a child I have no idea where it is now. I was hoping maybe somebody here could help me figure out the name of it if I described some of the effects on it.

I remember in the beginning it had the guy performing the newspaper tear (performance only). I remember wishing it had explained that as it truly blew me away.

It had a sponge ball routine on it.
Salt shaker through the table.
The click pass with coins.
The back palm with a single card.
A card trick that used the glide and had you slap the cards out of the spectator's hand at the end.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?? If you have any ideas on what this tape is called or the name of the magician I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks.

-Paul
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
How many years ago Paul? About how old were you and how old are you now?.... That will give us a better window for some research...
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2552 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I am 36 and it was when I was about 13-15 years old. So it was over 20 years ago. Wow how time flies. Thanks.