The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: What's the name of the beautiful music on Easy to master card miracles? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Hi,

I can't help but fall into amazement as I watch the Easy to master card miracles... Michael Ammar has one of the best teaching card series in ETMCM...and I can say it has set a very high standard and is very hard to beat...

as I watched, I can't help but notice that during the super practice session, there is this very beautiful background music...

anyone has any idea what the music is? I mean from which artist or group? I think it is some piano and violin classics...

pls help
eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
It changes...there is a different song in vol 1-3 then from 4-6...so which part of the series are you asking about?
~joeKing
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Hi, I would like both songs...

thanks
eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
Both were well-known classical songs, though I can't remember which right now. Maybe something by Bach or Mozart.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
One of them is the Pachelbel Canon. One of my favorite songs!