The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: What do you think of "Three Ropes and a Baby" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JeffHall
View Profile
Regular user
Davis, California
161 Posts

Profile of JeffHall
I have the video tape Three Ropes and a Baby by Richard Sanders. I just started working on it and would like to know if anyone else does this routine and what do you think of it?

Thanks, J
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Don't know yet, but the postal delivery person had better show up with mine today... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Highpockets
View Profile
New user
Dearborn, MI
55 Posts

Profile of Highpockets
I am still learning it and haven't performed it yet but it looks like a fun routine that should play well.
age is a steep price to pay for maturity

www.yourhealthadvantage.com/
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I've had it for years. It's a great routine and Sanders is very funny. There is another topic around somewhere on this. Do a search (might be in the archives) to see what others have said about it.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Jeff:

I have it, but haven't learned it yet. MagicSmith had an online demo, and it was terrific. I think I like it even better than Daryl's rope routine.

Ron
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Mine arrived yesterday and I have to give it some time and play with it... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Jay
View Profile
Elite user
Northern New Jersey
409 Posts

Profile of Jay
I have been learning this routine for about a week now. I keep practicing a module until I have it down cold, and then I move to the next phase, adding the previously learned piece. I have had the whole routine down for about two days now and I have performed it in front of my video camera to see where I need work, specifically.

I have to say, a few of the phases look great, even in my hands! A few, however, need polishing. I am at the point where I understand what the reason is for each move, and what it is supposed to look like to the audience. This is very important to this (and any) routine.

I really enjoyed learning it. I already knew Professor's Nightmare and had performed that for ages. This just makes it better. It is a really well-put-together routine that has LOTS of room for bits of business. I am going to start tackling the patter and make it mine. This is going to be a fun thing to perform!

Jay Smile