The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
I'm new this forum although I've been doing magic for a year and a half. It's also been quite a while since I last bought any magic materials (about 6 months ago). The last product that I've bought was the complete set of On the Loose by Bill Malone which I've enjoyed a lot. I was wondering what other products, preferably, video/dvd, is similar to On the Loose in having just routines and few sleights? I know a lot of sleights but not enough tricks to incorporate that into. Thanks.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
If you want cards, get Easy to Master Card Miracles series. They have tons of great card tricks. It says that they are "easy to master" they are. But that doesn't mean that they are "beginner tricks". Many of them are classics and very well done.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Totally agree with Redstreak to get ETMCM. They are the best to date.
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
Dan Harlan's Pack Small and Play Bid DVD series. Dan is an amazing performer and these DVD's have a ton of material that will give you a lot of ideas.

Dan's routines are simple, easy, direct to the point and most important, entertaining!!

You can find a set of his DVD's for an awesome price on eBay right now.

Robert. Smile Smile