The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Royal Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
Are the Amazing dvds by royal magic any good? I downloaded some previews to them and what I saw was not bad at all.
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
Webhead93
View Profile
New user
Florida
74 Posts

Profile of Webhead93
I have Amazing Magic Tricks with Sponge Balls and the first thing I noticed about it was that it seemed like he rushed through everything real fast and it was over before I knew it. There was a lot covered though and I would say it is worth the money if you are just starting out with sponge balls.
A. Mark Wilson
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I was looking towards the money video. Or the every day objects video. Happy Birthday Café Im sorry if Im late on the happy birth day but I have to get off the comp for a while to practice magic and the comp was distracting me.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
bwalder
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
46 Posts

Profile of bwalder
The sponge balls one was very rushed, and the Svengali and Stripper deck ones are not that great. I found the Thumb Tip and Scotch and Soda ones to be pretty useful though.

None of these are really ground-breaking, amd production quality is not the best, but you cannot quibble at the price! Smile
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I am looking for the one on everyday objects and the one on money. Do they deal with gimmicks because I don't like to much gimmicks. Smile

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
PyroDevil
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
156 Posts

Profile of PyroDevil
I have the Money one and it's really good. I've had it for a long time and study every trick on it. One of the Best Royal dvds in my mind.

PyroDevil Smile
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
What are some of the effects on it?

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile