The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Wonder Words On C.D!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Sam Griffin
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Griffin
Just informing the Magic Café that Kenton Kneppers Top Selling Wonderwords tapes are now available on C.D! there is a special pre-order sale which entitles the purchaser to recieve the complete Wonderwords set ( 12 C.Ds )for a special price of only $150, the cheapest the entire set has EVER retailed! Get in now before you miss out!

Find out more infomation from his website at http://www.wonderwizards.com

Regards,
Sam Griffin
"When we are on stage, we are in the here and now."
"The eye is the window of your soul."

"The PERFORMER must BELIEVE in everything that takes place on the stage, only then will the AUDIENCE BELIEVE!
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
I allready ordered them when the pre-publication price was $100!!!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
463 Posts

Profile of rgranville
And I converted my tapes to cds myself!
Smile
Fon
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
200 Posts

Profile of Fon
And I thought the originals were over priced ****, that anyone with good people handling skills would all ready know.

Fair enough there are a couple of Gems in this that only use words to create an effect, however not worth the money IMHO
Always thinking..........?
chriscox
View Profile
Regular user
London
174 Posts

Profile of chriscox
Typical! I buy the whole set of tapes and a month later they are out cheap on CD! oh well! Smile
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of highmagic
Kenton should have produced WW on CD in the first place. The digital technology was already WIDELY available when the WW audio tapes came out - this was really a cheap marketing move
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Highmagic:

I thought the same thing, then a friend told me otherwise. I'm not sure if it's true, but it sounds good; here's what he told me:

A number of speakers (magic, and other fields) still release their work in cassette form because they're harder to duplicate. Most people don't have dual-cassette decks, while many do have CD burning capabilities. Takes longer too. Converting from cassette to CD is a pain too.

That's the reason a knowledgeable friend told me...sounds good, but who knows for sure?

Ron
knightmagic98
View Profile
Regular user
Frisco, TX
144 Posts

Profile of knightmagic98
Actually, I spoke to Kenton about this a number of years ago...I don't remember the reason he gave for the tapes...I think it had something to do with price...but, this was not a "cheap marketing move" as you might think. He is now releasing them on CD to better meet the needs of his customers