The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: How to Throw Playing Cards DVD - Rick Smith Jr (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Almost here, but I can't wait to talk about it....The How to Throw Playing Cards DVD will actually be ready next week, but it can be preordered at the link below.

Rick Smith Jr is the World's record holder for card throwing (Distance) and he has perfromed on a number of major network TV shows (most recently, Carson Daly 1:30AM tonight on NBC).

And he is fianly giving up the secrets to throwing cards...for distance, accuracy, and effect, and a whole lot more on this DVD.

The video includes:
Catching the Pop-up
Hackie Flick
Throwing for distance and accuracy
How to slice a bannana
Card flicking
Behind the back
Rapid fire
Bouncing cards
Tricks that involve card throwing and flicking and much more

If you want to stand out... If you want do things with cards, that you thought were impossible... then you need this DVD.

I have seen Rick throw cards over hotels (high) and he can stick cards in dry wall, (hard) and do a lot more amazing things with cards. Plus, he is an accomplished all around performer and terrific magician. So you get a lot more than just how to throw a card.

Orders can be placed here:
http://ricksmithjr.com/news/index.php?article=21

Learn from the best! Learn from the World's Record Holder!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
I can't wait myself. I preordered this months ago!
Who is John Galt?
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
I starting a post here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=40913&forum=111&5, but as you can see it didn't get as many hits as I wanted. Maybe this one will work out better for Rick!

I know Rick and I too cannot wait for this to come out. Rick has taught me most of the contents of this DVD, and I cannot recommend it enough.

Regards,

Evan
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
I will order it tommorow. Anyone catch him on Carson Daily last night? Split a banana in half, but didn't conquer the watermellon, mabe next time. Wonder if he tried with shimmed cards? None the less, he is the man, and I will get his DVD.
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
Yeah I saw him on Carson Daily's "Last Call" TV show.

For the watermellon, he doesn't use any kind of special cards or anything. I have seen him puncture all types of fruit. The melon that Carson had looked like it was too firm for even Rick to do anyways.

Regards,

Evan
NLewis
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of NLewis
He doesn't use special cards, he uses ordinary Bicycle. Of course Ricky Jay uses Tally-ho, which I've yet to get my hands on. I wonder why they don't make them anymore. Anyway, yes, it's a fine DVD. Sometimes the explanations are a little shallow though.