The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: New Jeff Sheridian DVD from LL Pub :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
Anyone seen these yet? I particular the 2nd DVD on card manip? I looks like a rehash of McBrides AOCM but not as thorough.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5453 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I have only seen the L &L announcement that it is out.

I remember Jeff from the late 60’s in NYC. Watching his act gave me the confidence to take an act to the street. I doubt if I would have considered busking if it had not been for that experience. I will probably buy at least the street magic DVD if only for nostalgia.

Perhaps the card manipulation tape/DVD is a rehash of the McBride stuff. After all, Sheridan was one of McBride’s instructors. I would imagine that there could be a lot of overlap there. I remember Sheridan being very elegant and polished with his manipulations. Remember he was performing on the street with all that means, bad angles, uncooperative weather, and flowing audiences. Still He held the spectators transfixed with his work. I sat and watched for hours.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
I'm really intersted in hearing about the manipulation DVD of this set.
Who is John Galt?