The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Nate Kranzo's Instant Everything DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Caught this on Nate's site. Looks cool.

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/instant-everything

"Make a card appear in your mouth, make the wrong card change into the correct card, make your mustache vanish or change, make a giant lollipop appear in your mouth and on and on"
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
I wish the video showed more applications... it sounds great though. (too great?)

The question is: Do you need a jacket?
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
So when Copperfield said "do that again," do you suppose it was because he loved it, or because he wasn't looking the first time? Smile

This looks fun. Haven't seen anything quite like it before.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I'm baffled how it can happen that fast. Anything I've ordered from Nate has always been clever.

What I'm most interested in is this:

"you will learn another effect that is worth the price of the dvd. Kranzo's CARD TO MOUTH. This routine has fooled some of the best minds in magic".

Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
The whole turning around thing is a bit off-putting for me. Bad theater at it's best.
Official Thread Killer
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
^ That's funny.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey y'all!

Just posted a video that gives you an idea of what the card to mouth looks like.

Possibilities are endless!

Enjoy watching,

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Is it available now? Or we need to wait until 1st of July?
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Stucky, why do you think turning around is bad theatre?

I think this looks fantastic. Extremely magical.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
Looks great, I was fooled badly, had no idea ?!

Great Thinking !

Best

Mark Southworth
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks Cameron and Mark! You'll have so much fun with this....

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1882 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Looks great but little sneaky. However when he is gonna publish how to lose all that weight!?!? I didn't regonise him at first and last DVD I saw from him was his lecture.

J-M
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
This looks cool!

How practical is this? Does it have an Instant reset and how much pocket space does it require?

AP.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for the comments guys!

Its not an instant reset but the reset is like 10 seconds. Also the pocket space is very minimal. I usually have either a playing card, driverse license or credit card that appears in my breast pocket so that space is just one card.

The actual "work" that accomplishes most of the effect takes up little to no space at all.

So very little pocket space is needed or taken up. Hope that helps...

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On 2010-06-09 05:43, korttihai_82 wrote:
Looks great but little sneaky. However when he is gonna publish how to lose all that weight!?!? I didn't regonise him at first and last DVD I saw from him was his lecture.

J-M

LOL! Thanks for saying so.

Maybe there is an effect there. Sorta like Nathan Burton's Microwave.

I'm imagining something like the steamroller illusion only instead of vanishing you go from 400 lbs to like a buck eighty.

On a similar note with Instant Everything you can go from mustached to clean shaven instantly. : )

I just posted a new video regarding IE on my facebook page for anyone interested.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Nate mentioned doing Instant Travelers this way. Too cool!

Chris

PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
All I'm wondering are two things:

1- If you use this in a walkaround/table hopping situation, will the people around/at the other tables, see the method when you're turning around?

2- Do you have absolute freedom of motion without engaging some sort of gimmick for the effect, so you don't accidentally engage it while performing other things?

The objects in the hands isn't particularly impressive to me, but the object in the breast pocket and especially the object in the mouth is very impressive. Especially the transformation in the mouth.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey man thanks for the questions!

1. I get away with it all the time. But I've lived with it for a while. It's managable for sure.

2. Yup absolute freedom when your not performing it. Its made to "get outta the way".

Sure. I'm with you. I'm more impressed by those two things as well. : )

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
When is this shipping? I'm sure Nate mentioned on one of the videos that its very soon?

AP.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Adam,

I have the scheduled ship date listed as July 1st. BUT it should be sooner. I'll keep you all posted or you can just click on my signature and sign up for my newsletter and you'll be updated about the ship date.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com