The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Menu of miracles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1571 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
To all the owners of "menu of miracles" I'm thinking of buying the volume that has the bill to kiwi in it. Mainly just for that routine. My question is, can the "switch" he has come up with be done without a jacket? I'm sick of trying to figure out a way to make the switch without using the s####le pass. I guess my real question is, can the bill in kiwi routine on this dvd be done WITHOUT a jacket? Thanks guys
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Bobby,

Yes, it can be done in the trouser pocket I would guess, although James does use his jacket pocket. The pocket has to be large enough to hold a lemon & Kiwi though. There is no crossing the gaze or s88888e pass used at all.

Best,
Russ
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mike Ammar has done the cups and balls and put the final loads right in his back trouser pocket ( wearing no jacket, just a short sleeve shirt ).

James Prince did wear a jacket on the DVD, but you don't need one for the routine.

I happen to love the Menu of Miracles DVD set. There's a wealth of hardcore close-up material on them. The teaching is detailed and James's tips and advice segments are gold for folks interested in Restaurant work.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1571 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
THat's all I needed to hear. Thanks guys Smile Guess I'll be picking up this set.