The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Build Your Own Card Fountain? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Does anybody have this dvd? I really want a card fountain and I was wondering if this dvd teaches you how to put a delay on the fountain as well? It looks great. Another question...does the fountain have to be held in your hand and operated manually? I posted this in the effects section as well...sorry about that. Please get back to me!
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
I have a friend who owns it. So this is rather a second-hand info, but I post it as there seems to be no answer.

From what I heard, the DVD teaches you to build a simple, affordable card fountain. The device is geared towards the afordability rather than the function - so there are no delays, programmable features etc.

Andy
Cards never lie
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3100 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On 2008-04-13 21:25, Andy the cardician wrote:
I have a friend who owns it. So this is rather a second-hand info, but I post it as there seems to be no answer.

From what I heard, the DVD teaches you to build a simple, affordable card fountain. The device is geared towards the affordability rather than the function - so there are no delays, programmable features etc.

Andy

That is correct !! Just an on/off switch that you have to manually operate.
The DVD is VERY ENJOYABLE to watch. He actually takes you along to the stores where he purchases the material. He shows the product on the shelf and all catalog numbers. The instruction is TOP NOTCH. He lays out all the parts on a table and again goes over all in detail as well as assembling the unit.

I would think Radio Shack, which is one of the stores he takes you to, besides Home Depot would be able to some sort of remote to operate the motor. ANYWAY....
Very Good DVD.
David Paul
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!