The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Entertainment First - George Schindler In a scale from 1 to 10.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Without any doubt he has a BIG 10.This dvd is clear,good and full of very simple,classical and stounding stuff. For anyone interested in good magic,and believers of the famous theory of "pack small and plays big" this is the dvd.The dvd starts with his live 20 minutes show and next are the CLEAR AND GOOD Explained methods.All the routines are simple in theory but strong in presentations, but the most important thing,The Entertainment is First!!! I guarantee you most enjoy the Coin in the Ring Trick!If you have this dvd, feel free to comment about it!
Hansel!!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
782 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
This is a must have..this dvd is loaded with material that you will use and probably already do..but watch how George handles his audience..they have fun. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner to a seasoned pro, this dvd is fun to watch..the tips are priceless. Thanks George.

Charlie
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Any link where to buy? ToC?
Thanks.

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 01:17, magicstudent wrote:
Any link where to buy? ToC?
Thanks.

Jeff

http://www.magicbypauline.com/dvd.html
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MJP
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of MJP
This DVD has definite worker material (no pipe dreams).