The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Tony Clark videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
stevehw
View Profile
Veteran user
Collinsville, Mississippi
303 Posts

Profile of stevehw
There are two Tony Clark videos I am considering:

1.) Timing is Everything (Covers the importance of proper timing, misdirection and off-beat principles).

2.) Paper Balls Over the Head.

Any comments and/or reviews about these videos would be greatly appreciated.

How about any comments about Tony Clark and/or any of his material as sources of useful stuff?

Also, how about any good sources for useful info, video or otherwise, on the principles of using the "off-beat" for misdirection?

Thanks.
Steve
Joshl2000
View Profile
New user
Berkeley CA
9 Posts

Profile of Joshl2000
I have the paper balls video. It is worth its weight in gold. This is a great routine that requires no props and the video really breaks it down well, bit by bit.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tony Clarks "timing is everything" is terrific as are all of his videos. Tony takes you step by step on the path of timing. This is not a lecture but a good practical approach to timing. It's well worth the money.
Where the magic begins
stevehw
View Profile
Veteran user
Collinsville, Mississippi
303 Posts

Profile of stevehw
Thanks guys.

Steve
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of DrVG
Hi, is Tony Clark on the Café ?
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1408 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2020, DrVG wrote:
Hi, is Tony Clark on the Café ?

I noticed using the name search that his last post was in 2009! I certainly hope he stays with the Café. Saw him on Penn and Teller last night where he fooled the duo, even after giving them a tip off with 'Slydini'. It was a very touching trophy win, and magical in more ways than manipulation. Lynn