The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Induction? What Happened? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3069 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1418

Anybody know what happened with this? It's been "Coming Soon" for a looooooooooooooonng time now.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Luke Jermay inducted us into thinking there would be a new hypnosis dvd....
jaded
View Profile
New user
colorado springs
73 Posts

Profile of jaded
I actually just emailed Penguin about this a couple of days ago. They said that the release date has been pushed back unfortunately and that I should check back often. They then told me that I am being added to a list of people that will be notified when this is released. I wish I saved the email so I could copy it here, but I can't find it anymore. I was so entranced about how they influenced me and altered my awareness to believing this would have been released in July that I must have deleted their message...
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Multi-Langua......=nongard All of these are available, and just shipped another new title to Murphys last week, so local dealers should have than in a few weeks also.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2007-11-26 20:53, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1418

Anybody know what happened with this? It's been "Coming Soon" for a looooooooooooooonng time now.

It's out isn't it? Someone named Anonymous reviewed it on 01/23/2007 if you scroll down Lol.

You have to love it when Penguin reviews their own products before they get released. 99% of them are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

On a side note, I'm glad Oz Pearlman is back. Personally, I enjoy his work.
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Nongard1-but that's not luke jermay!!!
jaded
View Profile
New user
colorado springs
73 Posts

Profile of jaded
I own a lot of products by Richard Nongard. They are all VERY good! His hypnosis DVDs do not have a mentalism slant like Luke Jermay's INDUCTION appears to have, but I can tell you that you will learn a lot. He will not teach you pseudo-hypnosis effects but pure, genuine hypnosis.

Take SPEED TRANCE for example. Richard Nongard and John Cerbone claim to be able to drop someone into a state of hypnosis and trance in under 5 seconds. That sounded like a pipe dream to me. But I bought the DVD and gave it a fair shot. Everything seemed to work VERY well for them. So I took some notes while watching the 2 DVD set again and formed a speed trance induction to suit my style. The first person I tried this out on told me he has never been hypnotized and doesn't believe it is possible. I went into a good pre-talk and clarified a few points about hypnosis. Then I asked him if he would like to go into a state of hypnosis right now (those familiar with NLP can see the beauty in my presuppositions)! Within 3 seconds he was in trance. That is how effective trance can be and I really think SPEED TRANCE is a great place to start (especially while we are waiting to see what Luke Jermay and Penguin have to offer). With a little creativity, you can make amazing demonstrations of mind reading, mind control, and weerd psychic phenomena using SPEED TRANCE. I highly recommend Richard Nongard's products and hope that Luke Jermay's material can match what Richard has released. I guess only time will tell...