The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Bill Malone "Here I Go Again!" demo video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
The new Bill Malone DVD set Here I Go Again! has not been released yet, however I wanted to give you a quick 5 minutes preview from Volume 2. The demo is up on YouTube and you can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-s37CAcrI
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3635 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Didn't know Bill Malone had a new one coming out. It should be great by the looks of it!
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Very nice clip. Thanks Steve. I look forward to reading the ad copy and seeing a release date soon....
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Steve, thanks for putting up such a great and loooong clip for us.

This is going to be such a fantastic set!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17429 Posts

Profile of joseph
Awesome......
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Thanks Steve!
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
That was co cool...!!!!!
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
So cool... this is gonna be great set

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Anyone know the releasing date?
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1379 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Thanks Steve - I'll look forward to that DVD's release.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2007-10-11 14:39, Alejandro Peterson wrote:
Anyone know the releasing date?

This month Alejandro. No specific day has been told.
gelbepfeife
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of gelbepfeife
Great!!!!

Not because of th content of the clip - but now I know for sure - this is not a rumour, this is nor a joke, not an april fool thing.

bill Malone strikes back.

These DVDs could be better than dr. strangelove(i know weird comparing, but it is a great movie)
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2230 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I loved the first set and this demo is GREAT..I hope he teaches the Aces trick on this set..Its been a while but I was thinking he just performed it on the first set.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
realorcy
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of realorcy
Maybe dave and jon sometimes over react,but after wahtching this clip,I should say,I miss dave and jon.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
It's available now through L&L:
Bill Malone

VOLUME 1
Autographed Baby Gag! - A great opening for any stand-up act! Bill gives this comedy routine a clever twist!
A Small Card Trick! - A very visual close-up version of the Diminishing Cards!
Marlo’s Miracle Ace Cutting! - A sure-fire ending for Ed Marlo’s legendary Ace cutting routine.
Jumping, Changing and Vanishing Aces! - Enjoy Bill’s version of Larry Jennings’ “Slap Aces.”
Shuffling Off the Spots! - Bill’s “All Backs and Faces” routine, a nice interlude to perform anytime, anywhere, with any deck.
Lightning Fast Triumph! - (Marlo’s Simple Triumph) This version of Triumph will take you by surprise!
Rub-a-Dub-Dub / Cups and Balls - (With Special Thanks to Phil Willmarth) Worth the whole price of the set! Jack Bateman’s classic Cups and Balls poem with a knock-out finale by Lance Pierce!
Bonus Tricks:
Bill’s Trademark Cards from Mouth - At last, Bill reveals the real work on the Cards from Mouth!
Jack In a Box - A quickie using just one card and the card box.

Bill's Tips:
Taking It to the Next Level
Situating Yourself in the Right Place
Secrets to Increase Your Quick Wit Abilities

VOLUME 2
Thinking Man’s Sponge Ball Routine! - A sponge ball routine you will use! Bill’s performed this routine for over 25 years!
Marlo’s Color-Changing Deck Routine! - Bill’s presentation and touches on another Marlo masterpiece!
Mind-Reading Magician! - Bill’s presentation and thoughts on the Chicago Opener/Red Hot Mama!
Keeping My Money Safe! - S.A.N.D.Y. This is an absolutely unbelievable Coins Across by Bill’s friend, Dave Neighbors. This routine is a killer!
Dealing A Good Hand! - Bill’s handling of the famous Marlo-Gardner Poker Deal!
The Six-Card Trick! - “Sorry for the Delay” A Joe Riding effect with touches and additions by Bill and his old friend from the New York Magic Lounge, Terry Vecky!

Bonus Tricks
Ravelli’s Waterfall Shuffle - Ron Wohl’s brilliant false shuffle from the late 1960s!
Steve Forte’s “No Look Aces” - From “The Man” himself! Steve allowed Bill to share this great visual Ace cutting demonstration!

Bill’s Tips
Putting Together a Stand-Up Show
My Trade Show Pitch
Drilling a Good Show Into Your Head
Following Up With Your Clients

VOLUME 3
The Old Rope Trick! - Bill’s friend, comedy magician Rich Purpura, shares one of his opening effects—a cut and restored rope that never restores.
Those Scary Cannibal Cards! - Bill’s incredibly entertaining “Cannibal Card” routine!
Shipwrecked! - Bill’s presentation of Daryl’s now famous “Diamond Bar” routine!
Ernie’s Sex Test! - Ernie Spence, the number one bar magician in Chicago, gives us this hilarious routine. Bill performed this throughout his bar magic days.
Which One’s Missing? An easy-to-do trick that packs a huge punch with adults and children.
A Tribute to Johnny Carson! - Bill’s “Cards To Pocket” routine.
Hands-Off Memory Test! - A three-phase routine using the Aronson Stack!
Come Back Jack! Bill’s prize-winning handling and presentation of the Homing Card plot!

Bonus Tricks: Collins/Lewis Vanishing Aces! - A true classic, Michael Skinner-style.

Bill’s Tips
Restaurant Magic— The Owner’s Point of View!
How Much Should You Charge
Dealing with Meeting Planners
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
The No-look aces is worth it for me alone,
I developed my own new deck ace production after watching his, I'd like to see how close my thinking was.

I'll miss Dave and John (his child-like amazement was great) and the comments between Malone and Dave Smile
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2055 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Yea, these two routines look amazing. They also come from guys who have been around for a while so we're in for a treat.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5942 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I recall there was some great reparte between Frank and Bill.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1700 Posts

Profile of Futureal
I'm sure the content is great ......

But seriously who is doing the video intros/animation these days? The last few L+L DVD's I've purchased have had really amateurish ones.

That new L+L logo with the cards flipping over looks like a 10 year old did it, why get rid of the classic hat and cards one?

And the DVD flying forward with the picture of Bill on it - honestly it looks like a do-it-yourself template that comes with DVD burning software. Terrible.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1882 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I agree with Futureal.

Other thing I would like to point out that why there is just variations after variations on most dvd´s nowdays??? Where is all the orginal material?

don't get me wrong, I really liked Malones, first set but I didn't use anything from them. To me it seems that same thing might happen on second set as well. I will get is just for the entertainment value cos everything in it seems to be just variations of 30 year old tricks that most of us allready have own versions. I ofcourse could be wrong, but I am affraid that I wont be.

J-M

Ps or ofcourse it is possible that I have just read and watched way too much