The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Pip Thru DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4554 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
It's on hocus-pocus.

----
A playing card visibly transforms into the selection. It's so straightforward, any more info would give the trick away!

Tank gives you all the tools you need to manipulate the perception of reality for your audience. Not only does the card VISUALLY CHANGE in front of their eyes, they see PROOF of physical transformation.

On the DVD, you will learn not only the secret but also numerous bonus techniques to enhance your ability to warp physical reality.

"The trick is cool," says the Great Tortuga "But the false cut is worth the price alone!"

Also, there is bonus material by Kenton- a treat for those who rarely see him do his work with cards. Pure Genius!

--------------

Kenton is in with it so I can be it will be cool. This like..a pip matrix?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm curious how this looks compared to the flash paper cards I've seen advertised where the card changes after you light it.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The ad descroption is so vague.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4554 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
It is very vague. An erdanese can be considered VISUAL.
Maforen
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Maforen
When some one sees this let us all know a real review. if its so good why don't he show it in demo??
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Tank is a Kenton student. Kenton's a clever guy, but not all his releases are miracles. This one may just fade away.

Maforen
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Maforen
If you get hung up in Magic it can be costly. It's a hunger to know how is it done?? The you have those deceiving adds fool the hell out of you. But you got to know,,, so you spend your lunch money again only to have bought another bumber!!!! I hate when they teaseyou and don't show you anthing to ake a jugement call. Did anybody see Pip Thru yet?? I got my lunch money in hand if its any good..???
Jay Elf
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Jay Elf
Any suggestion?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-05-11 21:19, Maforen wrote:
If you get hung up in Magic it can be costly. It's a hunger to know how is it done?? The you have those deceiving adds fool the hell out of you. But you got to know,,, so you spend your lunch money again only to have bought another bumber!!!! I hate when they teaseyou and don't show you anthing to ake a jugement call. Did anybody see Pip Thru yet?? I got my lunch money in hand if its any good..???

Great post.

And...this effect went no-where. Are we finaly catching onto bad ads?

taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8