The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Magic Up-Close Shimshi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Hi guys,
Does anybody know about this DVD? It is in the hot items of http://www.themagicwarehouse.com.
Is it a new release? I recognize Shimshi once performing as a guest magician in Mondo Magic. His handling on Humming Card is fantastic, he used credit card for the effect. Seems like the DVD is about his handling on Invisible Thread.
Please kindly share any comment about this DVD, thanks.

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
He was a standout on Mondo Magic. He's quite a talented fellow!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I have this DVD and it's brilliant. He teaches the full Credit Card routine (aka Humming card) plus his version of the Haunted Deck. Also he teaches a double colour change and a very magical version of cards across. He is a very stylish and sharp character, I very much enjoyed watching this DVD.

Chris
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Thanks for the comments, this DVD is in my next purchase list ;-)

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
This DVD may sound good, but his Card Stab on stage is awesome!
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
793 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I've seen his cards across Live at Blackpool and I can assure you, this effect os worth th edvd, believe me !
Kip Stevens
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kip Stevens
This dude is like totally BODALICIOUS!!!

He takes magic in a COMPLETELY different direction with his stunning execution of some trickalicious magical happenstance.

He's a smooth operator who just KNOWS how to turn it on!!!

I also heard he got into trouble over some remarks he made during a performance in England early this year??? Anyone with any info on that? I Loooooooooooove performers with a bit of an edge!

Over and out

Kipster
EscapeMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of EscapeMaster
His 'addition' to the load for cards across is straight out of Hofzinser... Still, it's a nice touch.
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
264 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Yes, I agree ...
his handling of hummer card is good ...
highly recommended...
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
I got Shimshi's lecture from Penguin Magic a while back, loved everything about it but I have one problem ! I can't spin the card the way he does. Just spinning the card like that, where to hold it from, etc.. Does anybody have any solutions to this ? Cuz I reeallyy wanna do the Credit Card trick ! Thanks Smile !