The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Eugene Burger - Magical Voyages 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jonnymaxx
View Profile
New user
New York
49 Posts

Profile of jonnymaxx
In Eugene Burger - Magical Voyages 1 he has a book that can lock and if you unlock it you can put items in it. Where can I get this book from? how makes it?
I Love Magic
Gene B
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento, CA
193 Posts

Profile of Gene B
I saw it when Eugene did his lecture here in San Jose last year--nice looking box--however it was a gift to him I believe--it is not a "dealer" item.
If you look--many gift or luggage type stores carry a variety of boxes that could be adapted for use--in fact the "Bombay Co." carries a great selection of unique styles and sizes. If you don't have a retail outlet in your area--they may have a web-site since they are a major retailer.
Good luck!

Gene B
Gravity--It's not just a rule--It's the Law!
Rock
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Rock
Gene is indeed correct Mr. Burgers box is not a dealer item. He has a number of them the one that appears on the video I believe was a gift possibly from Jeff McBride.

In IL. we have a number of stores which carry items which are similar. TJ Max is one and another is Pier One they both have carried a number of decrortive boxes.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Try Hobby Lobby, they had a bunch of different size boxes that looked like books some with drawers some that just hinged open on top.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com