The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Where's the Healed and Sealed DVD at???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Remember there was some talk about 6months ago about mr. Anders Moden releasing a H&S DVD? Does anyone have info about this?

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
jostub01
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of jostub01
I havent herd anything about this dvd. I do know magic makers came out with Cruched and Cured dvd about a year or so ago.

Jordan
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I bought mine at PenguinMagic.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
No No No, I'm not talking about the terrible rip off..
The creator himself is making a DVD based on the genuine idea called Healed and Sealed. Hopefully it will be released soon, but since he's from Sweden and FISM is in Stocholm soon, I guess he'll have it ready for that. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Anders Moden is very busy right now with the organisation of FISM, so I guess this has to wait.
Yours,

Ivan
MixEddie
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of MixEddie
I thought the pamphlet from the original presentation of the trick was pretty great. Is the DVD going to have extra features? I'm still a little sheepish about performing this one. Although, it would be great to pair this one with Sinful.
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
Is there a dvd on this that I don't know about?
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Unless there are some extra bonuses I don't see the point of the dvd.

The pamphlet explains it pretty thoroughly. If you need an additional tip or two, contacts Cutts on the Café.. I'm sure he could help you as he did with me.
magicjack1977
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
213 Posts

Profile of magicjack1977
A DVD would be pointless. It's a self explanitory trick once you get the lecture notes/phamphlet. I've had the book for years but I've only performed it twice.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
I exchanged some e-mails with Mr. Moden a couple months ago and, from my understanding, the dvd will include many performance variations and improvements that are not covered in the pamphlet. He did not provide a clear time frame for when it will be coming out though.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1700 Posts

Profile of Futureal
This trick was huge a year and a half ago. He's missing the boat......
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Quote:
On 2006-08-18 05:11, Futureal wrote:
This trick was huge a year and a half ago. He's missing the boat......

Why would he be missing the boat when, as the original creator, he's the one who launched it first?
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1890 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I think a DVD would be a nice touch and hopefully blow the rip off out of the water.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
A DVD would be total overkill, the book pretty much takes it to the limit.

H&S is a one trick pony no matter how many ways you try to juice it up.

This remains a cool effect, but one with very few opportunities for a properly motivated demonstration of the actual magic.

There's tons of opportunities for unmotivated demonstrations of the effect, and they go on in the "street magic" scene all the time.