The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Danny Tong dvd info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Heygeno
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Heygeno
What happened to the Danny Tong dvd thread?

Gene
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I don't know but the tong dvd's will be out in the next 10 days....i really like these dvd's real world stuff....pro material....
kozmo
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
I'm not familiar with Danny Tong, can you tell us what type of magic he does and what can be expected on the DVDs?
Steve V
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
He does what I feel is the best egg bag routine out there...he does a version of ring on the stick/ring flight great routine...very commercial...he does a 2 bill matrex which is simply brillant...he also does some card stuff, sponge balls, a benson bowl which is wonderful and so much more....i personally never learn anything new but I'm gonna do 2 fo these routines....both dvd's are full of real world, pro material that's within the reach of almost any magician GREAT STUFF! these dvd's are going to do really well on the market...i'm POSITIVE these are routines this guy has been doing for years and years....
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5965 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I would think that you'd see the DVD advertised on this site, before any others: http://www.magicbypauline.com/new%20products.html

I'll probably order one when it comes out. They has another item on the site that I'd like to order, too.
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Dan's a great professional. Anything from him you should get. He's one of the people that keeps me guessing and striving to take that next step. I probably own a dozen Tong Clips. Get his DVD, that's all I can say. The man has made magic his life, and it shows!

Joey
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Danny tongs dvd'c contain magic that you can do and you WILL do...its great stuff....pro material...they will be available next week

koz
Eva
View Profile
Regular user
Magicienne
125 Posts

Profile of Eva
...can you let us know the contents?
"Believe it, or believe it not!" ~ Manuel Muerte

(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I will go through a little of it...he does an egg bag routine which many think is the best there is....he does a ring on stick/ring flight that just kills, he does a chop cup routine best I have ever seen ...so brillant....he does a 4 coin matrex with 2 bills...with a jumbo production that just blew me away...he also has some nice card work on each dvd...plus much more...i think there are 6 effects on each set....all from his working routines....
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
I have not yet had the opportunity to view these but I AM familiar with Dan Tong's work. The thing to realize is that Dan is not going to wow you with some flourish or knuckle buster. This is material Dan has used to make a living in the trenches in walk around and restaurant work for years- thus it is practical, strong, and has true audience appeal. No pipedreams here I'd imagine. Only usable, practical material.

Tim
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
That's exactly it tim, great material and material you WILL do...i never ad anything to my work but I will ad at least 3 different pieces off these dvd's....and everything is really good...great set from a great pro...hes 72 years old and can really do this stuff AWESOME SET!
D Byrd
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
228 Posts

Profile of D Byrd
I've seen Danny lecture probably 5 times. His lecture hasn't changed in all the years I've seen him, yet I learn something new everytime I see him. I would consider him a working world master of his trade. I am so very happy he is finally putting this to DVD. Now his work will last forever.

A Big Fan,
Doug
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
BUY THIS STUFF!@!!!! you wont be disappointed!
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
If it is done to the same level as the other material from Ted it will not only be of high production value but the material will be commercial and something that will be used.
Steve V
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Hi,
Where else can I buy the DVD? I couldn't find it in the mentioned web site.
Thanks.

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It will be out next week

you can buy it at kozmomagic.com or your favorite magic dealer
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
There are 2 video clips of canny on my web page...the section is not done BUT you can get a look at his egg bag routine and his ring on stick...ring on stick is volume 1 and egg bag is on volume 2....feel free to order them if you'd like
koz
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
REMEMBER THAT THIS SECTION IS NOT DONE...SO THERE ARE TYPO'S AND REMEMBER THAT VOLUME DOES NOT HAVE THE EGG BAG....VOLUME 2 IS THE EGG BAG VOLUME 1 IS RING ON STICK/FLIGHT...THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF WHATS ON THE DVD'S
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
If anyone wants to order the tong dvd's they will be able to in the next 24 hours when the buttons for pay pal are on the
http://www.kozmomagic.com
site
thanks
koz
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Ted, I've been looking for a good egg bag routine, can it be done with a senor mardo bag?
Steve V