The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Which Gene Anderson DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
I would like to learn the Gene Anderson Newspaper tear and if I'm not confused it can be found on the following DVD's;

Torn & Restored Newspaper DVD - Gene Anderson - Greater Magic Video Teach-In #4
Gene Anderson DVD - Greater Magic Video Teach-In #37

My question is what is the difference in these two DVD's and if one goes into more depth on the newspaper tear? Which one is the best one to learn the newspaper tear?

Thank-you
Joe
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Joe:

They newspaper tear performance/explanation is exactly the same. The Gene Anderson DVD goes into more than just the Newspaper tear, although that is the highlight of the DVD. The "Newspaper Tear Teach-in" only shows the newspaper tear portion of the original Gene Anderson tape.

The Original Gene Anderson tape/DVD is worth getting - in addition to the newspaper tear, he has a nice lecture about the part-time pro...very good. I believe the DVD is a little more expensive because you're getting more information.

Ron
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Hi Ron,

Thank-you very much for your insights. I will definitely go with the Gene Anderson DVD, I've heard some really good things about the lecture. Thank-you,

Joe