The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The Business DVD by Martin Sanderson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mikedavis3
View Profile
New user
England
12 Posts

Profile of mikedavis3
I have got wind that Martin Sanderson who put out 'Corporate Magic' DVD is due to release a follow up DVD possibly titled 'The Business'? Can anyone confirm this or add any further info possibly the contents. His first DVD was absolutely fabulous with lots of information and routines for the professional performer. I am sure that this one will be as good if not better (if that's possible). Look forward to hearing from anyone else who might have some inside information on this project.
Mike Davis - AIMC
Fast Eddie P.
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
323 Posts

Profile of Fast Eddie P.
I hope you are right, his first DVD was great. I look forward to his next project.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Mike,

I don’t think that Martin will mind me saying, but his new dvd is to be released within the next few weeks.

Called “The Business”, there are six brand new routines, plus a new working for Martin’s “Storm Force 7” entitled “Trade Show SF7”.

Other routines are It's a Steal, The 3 way cut, Boxing , Simplex Signed Aces to pocket, The Impromptu Chop Cup, Simplex Signed Card in Sealed Envelope, Ring in Sealed Envelope.

Also included is a chapter on the business of magic and subjects covered are Table approach and Table management, Solutions for successfully approaching a table, How to get the attention of EVERYONE within a few seconds, Eye contact, playing it big and amplifying your effects, plus dealing with the client and getting the best fee possible.

This really is a great dvd and if you liked “Corporate Close Up” then you’ll love this! By the way look out for Martin's comedy jacket routine (when you see the dvd you'll know what I mean)!

All the best,

Russ
mikedavis3
View Profile
New user
England
12 Posts

Profile of mikedavis3
Russ,

Many thanks for the information / update. You really have got me excited about this DVD. Can you tell me who will be putting it out or will it be available from most dealers?

Cheers,

Mike
Mike Davis - AIMC
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Mike,

We have produced the dvd for Martin and he'll be releasing it himself. I expect that most dealers will be stocking it soon!

Regards,
Russ
Chris Jones
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
Ok folks I've just seen the demo on this and it is pretty sick http://www.sanderson-magic.com/dvd/. I was a msssive fan of the original close up and corporate and this looks lika smilar stye production. I am totally into doing paid magic work and a lot of my best tricks are from the original tape. if its half as good I bet it sells tons.

I am looking forward to seing and hearing hs avdice about getting book-ings andaddressing the whole table as I often struggle with that problem. There are some dvd's that you just know will heydon on release but this sint one of them!

Kriss
big poppa pomp.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I loved Corporate Closeup. I can't wait to get my hands on "The Business".

Thanks for the update guys
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
Hi there,
I now realise that the url address is out and about, no problem although the official launch will be this Saturday via an advert on magicweek.co.uk. Just had 2 orders via paypal for my DVD's and that'a how I know it's out and about on the net.
Just to let you know that the dvd's wil be shipped on Monday 10th April.
All the very best,
Martin Sanderson
Martin Sanderson
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
863 Posts

Profile of magico
Martin,

Will these be offer thru dealers or are you selling them yourself.

Magico
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
Hi,

Just a small word to say best luck with the new product Martin ;-)

I don'T even have the chance to see it yet, but I have the first one and I must say this is the real deal! You know exactly what you are talking about and it show...

And the new dvd will be even better I am sure...

This one is a must get for a worker!

Take care

Kuffs

P.S. Again, it was a blast to see you live in Blackpool... ;-)
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Having sessioned with Martin and talked about this project (inc. help with filming at Blackpool) I can honestly say that this is going to be big, really BIG. Martin is a great thinker and performer of magic and I have every intent of stealing a copy off him when he's not looking!

All the best for this one mate...

James Brown
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I'm also a very enthusiastic fan of Martin Sanderson. His Corporate Close-Up has been one of my very treasured DVDs - his style is always charming, refreshing, stylish, and intelligent. I'm anxiously looking forward to purchasing The Business DVD in the very near future!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Griff Howell
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Griff Howell
I firmly believe that Mart Sanderson is one of the top magicians releasing instructional materials to other magicians in the UK at the moment.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Martin Sanderson is thoroughly engaging, his technique is top-notch, and he's a natural teacher. He's a gem.

fib
Griff Howell
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Griff Howell
I agree. He is the best in the business. And if anyone knows the business he does. Remember showbusiness is half show and half business. Martin does both halves but in a way that makes them whole. I haven't seen this DVD but I bet it is top rate.
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
Thanks for the kind words.
Just to let you know that the DVD's are now in stock and just about to be shipped. Thank you all so much for your orders.
Kindest regards,
Martin
http://www.sanderson-magic.com/dvd
Martin Sanderson
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I received this yesterday and have to say it's brilliant! Of course the magic is good, but the reason I bought this was for the advice and I was not dissapointed. I would go as far as to say it's one of the best investments I've made in Magic in the past 10 years.

Also, the effect Trade Show SF7 is worth ten times the price of this DVD at least!

If you are already performing corporate magic or are thinking about doing so, you NEED this DVD!

Iain.
jasper
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of jasper
An excellent DVD. The effects are superb and the buisness side is top notch. Martin Sanderson clearly knows the business very well and is able to impart some very useful advice.

This DVD will improve my approach to corprate. I highly recomend it.

Jasper
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
--Albert Einstein
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Could someone post a complete review..? thanks/... LOL ...Smile
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN