The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Color fusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
denis_gbrg
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
162 Posts

Profile of denis_gbrg
Ok, there's no SEARCH button available now, so don't
blame me if it's old and know effect

Just discovered "color fusion DVD" check out on HPocus.
Looks stunning!

any reviews?
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
I noticed that the search feature was missing today, too. Color Fusion came out last year, I think. It's a very good effect. The DVD covers a variety of handlings ranging from basic to advanced. It also teaches you how to make the color fusion cards from scratch. However, this is a tedious process and they are now printing ready-made color fusion refill cards, so most people will just want to buy them pre-made. Unlike Eric James' "Ultimate Card Thru Window" (which has gotten lots of rotten reviews), this effect/DVD is one of Eric's better efforts. I was pleased with the effect and I've only heard good things from others as well.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3107 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I just purchased Color Fusion a few weeks ago. I agree with Magicbob116. Haven't tried it out yet, but am very pleased with the instructional DVD. A word of caution: Expert Magic the producer of the effect has had some server problems on their website. I had ordered the pre-made cards back in January and haven't seen them yet. To be fair they did email me a couple of times to tell me of the problem, so I'm trusting them that they will follow through.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Okay, my post is only about Color Fusion, nothing relate to Expert Magic.

Actually, the effect came out about 2 years ago. You can get download version, DVD, or both from Expert Magic. On the other hand, you will only get DVD from any on-line magic shop or local shops.

DVD will cover all you need to perform the basic version, complex version, and a non-examinable full restoration version.

As a bonus, you have to register the post puchase forum in Expert Magic, there you can get access to the non-gimmick version that I will describe as, which is the original version created by Nash Fung, my friend, who is originally from Hong Kong and now staying in the States.

The original version I will regard it as an intermediate difficult level. I will strong recommend to anyone who like a twist in T & R effect since it has the taste of T & R but the effect is a color changing by each quarter.

You may even ask Nash for details, if you see him hanging around in the Café.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Surely this should be moved back to the cards section, no?