The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Jay Sankey's Secret Files (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2055 Posts

Profile of Daren
I have ordered these from Jay just over a week ago, he said that he has sent these by Express AirMail from Canada, does anyone know how long delivery usually takes from Canada to the UK? I can't wait for these to arrive, these are supposed contain Jay's best material! Does anyone else have these, if so please provide a review

Thanks in advance
Daren
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
From Jays website.

Quote:
Remember, please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
preston91
View Profile
Regular user
clearwater,fl
186 Posts

Profile of preston91
I got mine yesterday. watched Vol.#1 last night. Vol.1 is mostly cards. I really need to look at a video a couple times to understand the effect and impact on a spectator, but,,, several of these caught my eye. "What If" caught my eye right off the bat. He also demo's a couple forces, one that I saw at his lecture, and a nice handling for a bill switch. Typical presentation by Sankey,which is both good and bad.... But, lots of good info in there. I'll follow up after looking at Vol. #2

Paul
Mitch
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
157 Posts

Profile of Mitch
Shipping from Toronto to the U.K. takes 1-2 weeks so they should be there soon. "Express" Air is really just regular airmail..they just changed the name recently.

Mitch
Mitch Solway
marionicasio
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of marionicasio
When I buy a trick (I am in Italy), it takes no more than 10 days
mentalist25
View Profile
New user
60 Posts