The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Peter Eggink "Strangers like me" DVD ?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Just checked Peter Eggink's site out and found a lot of interesting stuff, I was wondering what you guys think of his "Strangers like me" DVD, seems to be several nice effects on it, especially the bonus trick: Impromptu coin thru Bottle.

Any thoughts about this DVD and his work in general??
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I think he has some cool ideas but his handling needs much improvement. Watch the DVD and you will see that he accidentally exposes his sleights.

In addition, its only him, a table, deck of cards and the cam. No one else but him narrating his effects.
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Guys,

"Strangers like me" is a compilation DVD of some of my previously marketed material. Some effects on the DVD simply need real world mis-direction for certain handlings, which is almost impossible to realize for a non blinking eye, and without an audience.

My second DVD "Beyond Belief" was shot in front of live spectators and gives you a "spectators perspective" view on the performances.

Cheers,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Thanks for the input, one question: how impromptu is the impromptu coin throu bottle? Just asking cause if that effect can be done on the spot with a borrowed quarter and a borrowed bottle, it's bound to become the next magical miracle.

F.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
There is preparation involved but you can borrow the coin, excuse yourself for a min and come back with it the bottle and etc.
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Received the DVD yesterday. I think the Impr. coin thru bottle effect is awesome!
Stunning, very visual and best of all: easy to do.
Thanks Peter, great DVD!!

F.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I, too, like this dvd. Some nice effects.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Fengenroll,

Thanks for the praise! I really appreciate it.
How does the Impromptu Coin Thru Bottle work with US Soda bottles? Just wondering Smile

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This has my interest now!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.