The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Banachek Vol 3 PSI review Please!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
Could anybody give a review of Vol 3 from banachek. I have vol 1,2 & 4 and very happy with them. I would just like to know if Vol 3 is worth having , and any other Videos you could recommend.

Many thanks

Steve
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
There is no review of Volume 3 in the Café? Give me a couple o' days and I'll have something more complete, but here's the quick and easy version:

Are you interested in what we call "muscle reading" or Hellstromism? If so, Banachek's video and book are considered the definitive works on the subject. But you want a personal anecdote?

OK, I picked up the DVD the day before a show. Had no intention to use this material at the show, so I didn't watch the DVD until the morning. And then I saw that, to practice this, I actually needed an audience. So - designing a possible comedy out, in case it didn't work, I used it in the context of a murder mystery drama.

And it worked so well, several acquaintences assumed I'd been doing this for years!

Banachek explains it that well, that precisely, and that elementally. The most primitive or elementary (i.e. - "easy") method was what I used - and that was enough to make me look like a miracle worker.

In short, Banachek's a great teacher - pay very, very close attention to ALL the discussions he has with Scott Wells (and pay attention to Scott's questions) in this DVD. And you'll find that there doesn't seem to be any mentalism effect which can't be done with this. No less than Richard Osterlind has recommended this DVD and this book.

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
Many thanks, I wasn't sure about this Vol3 , but you initial comments have made me think I will get it. I will look forward to your comments in the next few days. I have been so impressed with the PSI series , I didn't think I could go wrong with it. But I always look for advise before buying.

Many thanks

Steve
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello