The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Bill Malone. Vol.. 1-3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

Profile of enigmaticmagic
Ive heard a TON about how great these dvds are and have commited myself to buying them. BUT before I i have some questions. How much of the material can be done in the hands? Can you please give a breif description of those effects? What would you say the average diffululty rating was? How practical are these effects. I have read several reviews none of wich gave this set below a seven so I'm just making sure it isn't all hype or anything. thank you.
gandolf
View Profile
Loyal user
Hillsborough,NC
236 Posts

Profile of gandolf
Please, please, please do a search on this topic. Many people (including myself) put a great deal of time and effort in reviewing this series. If we can put the time in to do an in depth post, don't you think you could spend a little time in search mode?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
LOLOLOL Just kidding sorry but you should do a search but to save you the time. They are great get them you will not be sorry the difficulty vary to what type and advance person you are. I think they are all well with in reach and you will be able to do almost if not all of them in hands if you can use your imagination. If not you can always use anything like even the floor or street.But trust me take my word for it. I love them ALL!!! VOl 1-4 get them get them get them or look around for another quick review.