The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Blair Robertson Psychic & Tarot DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Autumn
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Autumn
Hello,
I apologize if this has been covered already in another thread - I searched but couldn't find it...

Has anyone viewed the Blair Robertson DVD's about the Psychic Parties and the Tarot Sessions? Are they recommended?

Thank you,
Autumn
willmorton
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of willmorton
I have both but have only watched the Tarot one so far. Basically, if you are a beginner at Tarot then this is THE dvd to have - you will (with a bit of hard work) be able to have the meanings of ALL the cards in a couple of hours. I kid you not. Blair covers the minor Arcana in about 10-15 minutes, and I learned them by watching it ONCE... awesome memory systems. Great DVD!
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Any website for those DVD's perhaps?
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4340 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I also would like to know where this DVD is available. Does it come with a booklet as well?

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Autumn
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Autumn
Thank you for the review willmorton! Sounds great! These are available at http://www.mental-list.com. I have ordered them and will post a review myself later.

Thank you,
Autumn
MisterE21
View Profile
Elite user
Salt Lake City, UT
426 Posts

Profile of MisterE21
Has anyone else had any experience with the Tarot dvd?
Your EFFECT is only as good as its AFFECT.
Autumn
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Autumn
I just received the DVD's and have watched them a few times each. I've been studying the tarot, off and on, since the mid 90's. The tarot DVD incorporates simple numerology (and mneumonics to help in remembering it all) with the minor arcana. (The major arcana is pretty self explanatory as the card's name is already on the card.) It was an "Ah-ha" moment. Makes a lot of sense. If you're already familiar with numerology, I would probably skip the first DVD in the series and just get the Tarot DVD. They are both very nice to have though. I feel as if I can give in-person readings now, already! I've been a telephone psychic for about 3 years, using a beginner deck (the meanings are printed on the cards) but that wouldn't look very impressive in person so I have stayed away from fairs and such. Blair Robertson's method is practical and quick and I would highly recommend it.

Autumn