The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Paul Harris DVDs :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Has anybody herd any current word on how the Paul Harris project is coming with his upcoming DVD set?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
There is a long running thread on this topic do a search save some space! search True Astonishments.
Astonishment as Therapy...?
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
260 Posts

Profile of Shikina
Hey Daffydoug- Let me thank you for NOT doing the search that Pauly was mentioning. There is no need in my mind for discussion threads equalling five pages, when the majority of the posts are one line blurbs about 'how excited' somebody is for a project shrouded in speculation. Look at the unmanageable mess the Daniel Garcia DVD thread has become to understand what I mean. Hopefully this thread can be reserved for peopel with actual information or other worthwhile contributions. Gosh- I hope this post counts as one of those Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Me too.
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
Although a majority of the topic is full of one line blurbish comments there are a few members who have first hand knowledge of the new DVD set. I would still recommend using the search function. Which Im sure you have done already.
Truly Astonishing,
Pauly Prestige
Astonishment as Therapy...?
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
I can't wait for these to come out!

(Joke) Smile

Dave.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm hoping to see some clarification of some effects that I am having a little trouble picking up from the written instructions.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Anybody know the latest projected release date? Didn't Tim Trono say something about this fall?

Thanks,
Robert
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-08-14 09:42, Robert M wrote:
Anybody know the latest projected release date? Didn't Tim Trono say something about this fall?

Thanks,
Robert

I thought he said late this fall/early winter
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5942 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
This will take you to the page with your answers:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=90