The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Richard Osterlind Volume 1 of Mind Mysteries (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Would someone be able to give a review of this?
In all reality I was wondering if the Watch Routine was worth the price as it seemed very good. (also radar deck)
Thanks for any help
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Anything on this dvd is definetely worth the price of the dvd.

An old thread on the set: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Michael Bilkis
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Michael Bilkis
The Watch routine is a killer. I love it and feature it in my performance. I also have the radar deck but have yet to perform it.
Bill Douglas
View Profile
New user
El Paso, TX
90 Posts

Profile of Bill Douglas
The entire "Mind Mysteries" dvd set is a steal at the asking price. # 1 contains great routines and the methods/explainations are understandable yet clever (I had some of those 'why didn't I think of that moments) The watch routine and Magazine test are killer stuff. # 2 is all about his Breakthrough Card System and this system and the routines described are fabulous. His system (and the routines on the tape) will prove to the viewer that great card magic does not have to involve knuckle busting slight of hand (tell them their card or reveal it in an interesting way--this stuff rocks). # 3 the magic and mentalism on this volume will blow you and any unsuspecting spectator away-- 'nuff said.

Get one or all three you will not be disappointed!!!!!
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Htanks bill........im getting the book for the card system..and volume 1...later I will really look into 3,4 but the only mentalism I do is kinda on the spot so they don't seem to have that just yet
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.