The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: DesTROYers DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Mutusnomen
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Mutusnomen
I was thinking about getting this book until I read how unhappy people are with the writing and I was wondering if anyone has the DVDs yet? Anyone want to post a review of them.

I'm mostly interested in his 3 Fly routine and his work with a flipper coin (apparently it's really good).

Which would I be most satisfied with? I really don't think I'll buy all 3 since people aren't impressed with the card stuff.

Thanks,
Jeremy Schwanebeck
spherie
View Profile
New user
Germany
52 Posts

Profile of spherie
That would be interesting for me, too. I've posted a release note for this DVD earlier, but no one has answered yet. Smile

As for the DVD, I just know Hooser's book, and it is really great. Troy has a nice version of the 3Fly, called "3Fly Simplified". This one and another coins across use no gimmicks at all. There's another, gimmicked version of the 3Fly, which is also very interesting. As far as I can remember, the diverse 3Fly routines are not on one single DVD, so be prepared to spend some money. It's well spent, after all.

Spherie
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Hi Jeremy,

There are coin effects on all three DVDs, including flipper-coin routines and other stuff from the book. It's much better to see them than read them, but I won't try to sell you on the DVDs because...

I have a brand new set (watched once) that I am willing to sell together for $75 plus postage. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Jerry