The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Nate Kranzo's Instant Everything DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
I just received my dvd this morning, after watching this all I can say is it's more clever than I originally thought !

Nathan runs through quite a lot of different objects etc. But after watching this it spurs on your thinking to what you could do with this............

Well I'm on overdrive I have thought of a way of finding 4 signed cards in the Nathan Kranzo fashion !
Finding all 4 signed cards at once !

You can find the special something in pound shops in the UK for you, guessed it a £1 !

I so like this & the possibilities are endless !

Great work Nathan

Best

Mark Southworth
:)
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Mark,

Wow thanks so much for the positive feedback Mark! I know people will probably come up with loads of ideas with this concept for years to come. I can only hope that someone will come along and make it their own.

Mark keep me informed if you come up with anything too good. : )

You're one of the first to receive it so it will be fun to see the thoughts of others as they arrive on doorsteps all over the world.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1951 Posts

Profile of ted french
This review is for the skeptics.

Is it easy? YES extremely anyone can do it.

The gimmick hmmmmm? No need to worry theres really no construction pretty much just go to a walmart or hardware store and buy the thing and the thing does all the work.

The thing, I had one already at my house because it is a pretty common object and within a minute of watching I could do it.

Real world? Yep the audience cant surround you but I think the routine is based on the mystery of how you get everything in your mouth so of course they wouldnt watch.

I don't do anything that the presentation is based on skill but I will do this now. I think a good james bond type of presentation would work here.

This is cool and I a very lazy magician will use it. It reminds me of the old school magic tricks you would read about in Dunningers book except this is so simple. It's definetely a why didn't I think of that type of idea.

Oh and to be clear I am reviewing this from the perspective of someone who wants to produce 1 maybe 2 items.
P3
practice practice perform.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
WOW Ted thanks so much for the honest review!!!

I truly hope you keep playing with it and perform it. You'll find once you start to toy with it you'll get a million ideas.

Have fun with it man!

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Magic Spank
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
320 Posts

Profile of Magic Spank
Quote:
On 2010-06-30 15:19, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
Also its mainly created to be performed in the fantasy world and any realm that isn't our dimension.

Exactly what I've been looking for, thanks.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just got my DVD of Instand Everything, very creative this guy we call Nathan Kranzo. If you have seen the trailer it is exactly what you see. Very different then anything I expected it to be. I Like.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks a lot WIlder!

I hope you bust it out on the Austin crowd.

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5965 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I saw Nate perform this in his theatre show, that he performs with Keith Fields. I'm glad he released it. I know of one spot where it would be a great addition to my stand-up act.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks Alan!

There aren't enough effects where stuff appears all over your person.

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
am.magic
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of am.magic
Excellent effect, I have seen Nate perform it on a number of occasions, always gets a great reaction, top work Mr Kranzo
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
I find the process to be clever and will need to "ROAD TEST" this effect. Not tough to "make" but will take some practice to make it flow.
Frank
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm glad I got this as part of his "package"..I was really looking forward to it. I haven't made the gimmick yet but I plan on gluing several old credit cards together in a fan and using that for the mouth part rather than a wad of bills...I think the audience will be more stunned. I also plan to use a patter regarding the Flash or time travel through my house as fast as I can.
tgold65
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of tgold65
I just got Nate's giant packaged o' stuff the other day. I have to say clever, clever, clever. This effect is brilliant. When Nate says this packs up out of the way, I don't think I am giving anything away to say it takes up the pocket space of a sharpie. And the effect, so, so easy to do. There is a little one time prep work if you want to product something in breast pocket, but is is really, really minimal.

This is something you can have in your pocket all the time and literally can perform at a moments notice. If you do the effect with a drivers license in your breast pocket, you can literally stand up from the dinner table and say, "oh no, I forgot my wallet and where is my cell phone... man, I have no cash, no license and no cell phone... well at least I have my car keys" reach your right hand into your pocket for the car keys, spin around with both hands in the air and voila, there is money in your mouth, there is the drivers license in your breast pocket and your cell phone appears in your left hand that has been visible the whole time.

Also, big hats off to Nate for the amazing deal he just ran. $65 bucks (including shipping) for Instant Everything, Mene Tekel miracles (with red/blue deck), Nate's Coin DVD, Tearify, his 2009 lecture DVD and the spook cut gimmick.

All of Nate's material is very commercial. His most recent deal is not longer available, but I recommend that you sign up for his newsletter so you know when the next one is coming. Or, if you aren't as much of a cheapskate as me, just buy something off his site that is not on sale. You won't be disappointed by the quality of the magic (just the production values).

So, my rating on a scale of 1-10:
Overall : 10 (the magical content overcomes the bad production values)
Magical content : 11
Production Values: 2

Also,
dougsleightly
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of dougsleightly
I'm looking for a "different" kind of opener for a kid's act. Can I just walk right into the birthday boy's living room be introduced and "do it?"
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You sure can! I now have a very special offer going. Instant Everything is a fantastic combination with my new effect NO SMOKING ZONE. They make a deadly combination. : )

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On 2011-05-21 14:23, tgold65 wrote:
I just got Nate's giant packaged o' stuff the other day. I have to say clever, clever, clever. This effect is brilliant. When Nate says this packs up out of the way, I don't think I am giving anything away to say it takes up the pocket space of a sharpie. And the effect, so, so easy to do. There is a little one time prep work if you want to product something in breast pocket, but is is really, really minimal.

This is something you can have in your pocket all the time and literally can perform at a moments notice. If you do the effect with a drivers license in your breast pocket, you can literally stand up from the dinner table and say, "oh no, I forgot my wallet and where is my cell phone... man, I have no cash, no license and no cell phone... well at least I have my car keys" reach your right hand into your pocket for the car keys, spin around with both hands in the air and voila, there is money in your mouth, there is the drivers license in your breast pocket and your cell phone appears in your left hand that has been visible the whole time.

Also, big hats off to Nate for the amazing deal he just ran. $65 bucks (including shipping) for Instant Everything, Mene Tekel miracles (with red/blue deck), Nate's Coin DVD, Tearify, his 2009 lecture DVD and the spook cut gimmick.

All of Nate's material is very commercial. His most recent deal is not longer available, but I recommend that you sign up for his newsletter so you know when the next one is coming. Or, if you aren't as much of a cheapskate as me, just buy something off his site that is not on sale. You won't be disappointed by the quality of the magic (just the production values).

So, my rating on a scale of 1-10:
Overall : 10 (the magical content overcomes the bad production values)
Magical content : 11
Production Values: 2

Also,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this great review!!!

There are still some Instant Everything DVDs left. But they will sell out soon...

KranzoMagic.com