The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Jay Sankey's Hundred Dollar Miracles (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Hi ixnay66

One point for you buddy
Arthur
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
What happened was Jay was held in very high esteem in the community. Then one year he went on a tear releasing old material as single tricks. The he released some poor effects and the pendulem swung the other way and people slammed him.

Plus, his sense of humor get people rield up. Watch Sankey Live, which I think has some of his best work. He's exremely funny. Other projects he comes off as annoying. He ad libs, which can go either way.

I think Jay is one of the top minds in magic and he has a lot left in him. I just wish he'd go slower on releases and get feedback from trusted friends before releasing.

Wayne Kawamoto is a little interview with him:

WK: Where do you get your inspiration to create new and innovative effects?

JS: I get inspiration from everything. Exercising at the gym, walking in the snow, driving the car, gigging in parties, pretty much everywhere I am and everything I do seems capable of planting a seed in my magic-obsessed mind.

WK: Please tell me about your upcoming projects. What are you excited about these days?

I've got some super exciting projects scheduled to be released in the spring and fall of 06, both DVDs and separate effects. I'm especially psyched about Nailed! It's a two-card transposition but with a big, big difference. It's unlike anything you've ever seen and trust me, it's gonna be huge.

WK: How’s business?

JS: Business is extremely good. Since the global relaunch of SANKEY MAGIC in September of this year, we've been going nuts just trying to keep up with the demand. Having a network of authorized dealers all over the planet has opened a lot of doors and helped us tap into whole new markets. I've busted my butt for years to get to this point and it's really gratifying to see everything "jump to the next level."

WK: Anything else that you would like to say?

JS: Just to say a big thanks to everyone who has helped me and my company get as far as we have.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Does the Project include any of the artwork for any of the switches?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
927 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2020, Bruce T wrote:
Does the Project include any of the artwork for any of the switches?

I don't think so. Jay Sankey sells the artwork separately. It is called the indestructible collection.
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Thanks so much. Very much appreciate the information