The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Is Psychokinetic Silverware worth buying? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
If you like to bend silverware,Psychokinetic Silverware is worth checking out.
Rick...
UNREAL
View Profile
New user
Bronx, NY
77 Posts

Profile of UNREAL
Is there any setup. For example can I be sitting in a restuarant and bend a fork in the middle of the meal. And is only ONE piece of silverware used?
"There is no spoon."
Christian
View Profile
New user
Continental Europe
55 Posts

Profile of Christian
There are several options as the routine presented contains several phases which may be presented separately. With the use of a completely unprepared fork, most part of the routine is feasible. Impromptu. It is brilliant. I highly recommend the tape.
c_lamby2k
View Profile
New user
Liverpool, UK
75 Posts

Profile of c_lamby2k
I was thinking of buying this.

I've been bending spoons for a while and have my own methods. do you still think its worth buying?
CRAIG(c_lamby2k)
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
On behalf of Banachek and myself, let me say "thank you" to all of you who have posted recommendations and such nice comments on "Psychokinetic Silverware". It is thanks in part to you that it has become one of Murphy Magic Company's best selling videos they ever produced.

For those of you who are still holding off buying a copy, we say...why? If it's money, then consider that you can get a good deal on the tape by buying direct from Banachek through http://www.magicinspirations.net

Sorry for the shameless plug, but it sounds like since this thread started last November, there are still some people on the fence. Time to fly.

On a related topic, Banachek recently filmed over 11 hours of tape on three separate cameras for L&L Publishing that will be reduced to about three DVD'x and include some great material. Since he already put his silverware bending methods on "Psychokinetic Silverware", none of the material on the upcoming DVD's will include those methods. So don't feel like waiting for another tape or DVD to be released that will include this material. It will be all new.

And as to the release date, unfortunately it will be at least 10 months before L&L completes all the editing process and box design, etc. So, keep this in the back of your mind and look for a Spring or Summer 2004 release date.

Thanks again for your comments and support,
Scott Wells
Managing Partner - Magic Inspirations
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
j_juge
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of j_juge
Yes, PK Silverware is a great video for metal bending.
Not very difficult, no angle, a fine psychology, ...
Just buy it.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
I am the only one in my country who does spoon and fork bending. I have learned a lot from both Banacheck's and Kuffs' videos. Do not compare them just buy both,if you can. You will never regret. Take my word as a working proffessional.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com