The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: New Max Maven DVD from L&L!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Just happy to hear good news of a future release.......breathing a sigh of relief. Thank you Max!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
kadz
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of kadz
This is great news!
I have almost all of his previous major products...PRISM, Focus, Videomind.
did I miss anything else/
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3635 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
The wait might be a very long one. John Mendoza was filmed by L&L over a year (maybe 2 years?) ago, and the release date keeps getting pushed back. I would not anticipate release of Max Mavens DVD's for quite some time.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Markymark
But the new Richard Osterlind set came out pretty quickly after the Josh Jay set.
There is also a picture of Michael Weber in the catalogue..something else to look
forward to!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
Yes, Kadz, you missed one of Max's best works. It's a hardbound book that was available only in Japan (it is written in both Japanese and English) by the Tenkai Prize Committee. Great material not seen anywhere else. I doubt you will ever find a copy though. It is a gorgeous book.
Dr Marvin
View Profile
New user
Florida
91 Posts

Profile of Dr Marvin
Quote:
On 2005-10-24 16:02, Markymark wrote:
But the new Richard Osterlind set came out pretty quickly after the Josh Jay set.
There is also a picture of Michael Weber in the catalogue..something else to look
forward to!

I believe Michael Weber isn't putting out his material on dvd. He is just sitting with Max Maven talking with Max on Max's dvds.

Dr Marvin

12-28-05
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-10-24 14:00, kadz wrote:
This is great news!
I have almost all of his previous major products...PRISM, Focus, Videomind.
did I miss anything else/

Protocol of the Elders!!! Smile

Anyway, luckily you missed it
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss