The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Card Artistry by Justin Flom (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Quote:
On 2012-02-03 09:42, BatsMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-31 11:03, Waterloophai wrote:
No, it are normal cards. (with a part of the picure of course).
Forgot also to mention: you get TWO cards in de Mona Lisa set and also in the Brain set. So yoy can do the trick twice with a different card.
I have sprayed a pad with SF, but indeed, maybe it works also when you spray the cards with SF; In taht cas, it would go on any surface.
I will try this with my "brain" set.

I just want to clarify this, Waterloophai- if I use the option to buy both versions, I'll actually be getting 4 sets of 16 cards, with 4 different reveals? I'm only asking because this is not made known in the listing for the product. That would definitely be a plus in determining if I get it!

No. Both versions contain 16 cards, plus extra cards for additional force cards. In the Mona Lisa, the revelation is only printed on a single card, so that means one extra card. In Brain Scan, there are two.
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
[quote]On 2012-02-03 10:47, Doctor D wrote:
[quote]On 2012-02-03 09:42, BatsMagic wrote:
Quote:
No. Both versions contain 16 cards, plus extra cards for additional force cards. In the Mona Lisa, the revelation is only printed on a single card, so that means one extra card. In Brain Scan, there are two.

That's right.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Personally I think spending a few dollars more and getting both versions is the way to go. Smile

I also posted my official review of Card Artistry a few days ago. You can read all about it simply by Clicking Here! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Carnac
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Carnac
I like this a whole lot. Obviously the trick needs some real space and a close up pad, but you know that going into it. In a formal show or if you work off of a table when strolling, it's going to kill ! When I first saw it I thought it was just amazing and great eye candy. Heck, I thought there were magnets, threads, etc. and that it was going to cost a fortune. I was SO happy to see that it was none of that. Nothing complicated at all. I have a 14" x 17" pad from Pattrick. http://www.pattricksmagic.com and it works like a charm. Quite frankly, I'm even kind of glad you can't do it everywhere or else everyone would and it might suffer from overkill. Meanwhile, I'm going back in front of the mirror and show it to myself another 50 times 'cause it's so much fun!
james prince
View Profile
Loyal user
England
233 Posts

Profile of james prince
Found a non-slip place mat of the sort used by yachtsmen, works a treat

Have changed the handling a little, so will get someone to film me, YouTube it and get back to you
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Bought it. Like it. Just haven't actually performed it yet!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
195 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
I saw some one done it on AGT but he was using the one juges picture on the cards.
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Just wondering how you guys "clean up" once the effect is over?...Does anyone ask to examine the cards or does it matter if they see the other side?