The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Oz's Stealing Pips: Color Change (Betram) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vasilis
View Profile
Regular user
Greece
146 Posts

Profile of Vasilis
Try here,Joe:
www.ccmagic.com

Last time I visited this store I think I saw it.
Use the search engine typing the arstist's name.
Hope it helps you.
Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
329 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
I have Twenty by Gaston Quieto, and it is an awesome video. Just watching him do a Piet Forton popout move with two cards aligned perfectly as one and saying how it's "not too tough" is great! Smile As for the Bertram change, Gaston doesn't go into great detail in teaching this move on his video. I spent about 7 or 8 minutes on just this move to go over every little detail and subtlety to facilitate learning this beautiful color change. The color change is a minute fraction of all that is taught in the DVD. I would also highly recommend Ross Bertram's work as he is a creative genius with extremely visual and well thought out magic.

Regards,
Oz
SDR
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of SDR
Although I rated stealing pips rather poorly, this change is taught EXCEPTIOANLLY well.
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Quote:
On 2003-10-01 15:58, Ozer4 wrote:
I have Twenty by Gaston Quieto, and it is an awesome video. Just watching him do a Piet Forton popout move with two cards aligned perfectly as one and saying how it's "not too tough" is great! Smile As for the Bertram change, Gaston doesn't go into great detail in teaching this move on his video. I spent about 7 or 8 minutes on just this move to go over every little detail and subtlety to facilitate learning this beautiful color change. The color change is a minute fraction of all that is taught in the DVD. I would also highly recommend Ross Bertram's work as he is a creative genius with extremely visual and well thought out magic.

Regards,
Oz

Thanks Oz...I ordered Stealing Pips and it should be in by tomorrow I can't wait to see it...I'm sure I'll love it Smile
~joeKing
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
This is my all time favorite Color Change!!!