The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: ETMCM Vols 7, 8 & 9 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
hi, any idea if Ammar is taking pre-orders for these great stuff?

hopfully he can offer a good price for people who want to pre-order...

i would definitely be looking for it

eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
Eric,

I doubt he is taking pre-orders because Ammar probably doesn't know for sure when they are going to be released.

L&L likes to keep their new releases quiet until just about the time they are released. Even the artist they've taped isn't sure. I develop their web site and I only find out and get to see the new stuff about one month before it's released. When I get the new material I have a couple of weeks to get the video ready for the web site and prepare the text and graphics for the site - but I have to keep it to myself.

I speak with Louis Falanga a couple of times a month and he'll let me know who they just taped and who is coming in, but that's all the inside info I get.
Zeiros
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Zeiros
Oh WOW! ETMCM2 is the single greatest video that I've ever seen. Although I have another 5 of them to work through already, the knowledge that there are three more in the pipeline cheers me enourmously.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Steve,
any chance yuou can tickle Louis's ear and have him try to get David Williamson to do a DVD series? I predict it would be the best selling series of all time!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier