The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Coin patriot trailer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Come on James You no me better than that, it is actually 8 and 12. 10 and 10 isn't layered enough for me.

Smile Smile Smile

If you are tired of same old three flys, wait until you see the brand new take on this effect. I believe I walked into the next level of this effect. Everyone and their mother is releasing there version with nothing real new to offer on the effect. I am guilty of that on the last DVD, with the exception of international three fly. This new three fly, guys is so clean so smooth so natural I have disguised transfers, I have opened the hands completely to the fingertips, I cleaned up the effect to make it even more visual, there is no “look here, ohh, too bad you missed it” moments. The coins literally stay in their view at chest level the whole time. It looks as if coins melt away and rematerialize in the other fingertips. The things guys have released lately its the same old thing. Believe me when I say the next generation of three fly is here. It will be on the Coin Patriot. Perhaps Tim Trono will say something about it, or Curtis Kam. They have the DVD. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
I actually figured you'd go for a 13 in the left hand and 7 in the right. Just to throw off the guys who can palm a lot in one hand, and none so well in the other.

;)

You're doing a good job of getting me excited about the 3-fly Reed, looking forward to seeing it.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8816 Posts

Profile of harris
I finally got a DVD player.

This is the first DVD I ordered. (October 17, 2003)

Since reading the post, I have been playing around with multiple classic palm, that and taking over the counter meds to cope with the cramping. As I reach 50 next month, I can't practice as much without my hands locking up.

I look to magic as
1. Fun
2. Putting in new carpeting
3. Keeping my nearly normal mind and hands flexible into my 80's and 90's
4. If they fail me, I can always continue my Nearly Normal Ventriloquism.

I am looking forward to getting this DVD and others

i.e. C.K. (No not Clark Kent)
and others.

Have a safe and Nearly Normal Halloween.

Harris Deutsch
Laughologist
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
carpelo
View Profile
New user
Tarragona, Spain
57 Posts

Profile of carpelo
Hi Reed,

I've been looking for that trailer at your web and I do not find it.
Is it still available? I cant find any link to the trailer

thanks,

Carlos Pérez