The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Reel magic # 7 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3635 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Best value in magic!
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Garrett Thomas's column was a GREAT piece for me. His piece alone was worth the price of the dvd.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Mine's on the way. Thanks Kozmo.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
How is it that no one gets upset when the Bucks teach a move older than they are as an instant download, but hate when other companies release effects based on old methods put together in a way that's never been released before?

Anyways, I love these videos. I have one on order as soon as they come out from the local shop. I'm really torn on the Move Monkey section. It's a good idea, but not everyone should be teaching on camera. It's a strange thing to do the first couple of times. Also, as much as I like Craig Petty's work, I don't see the value of the move he taught. It seemed like nothing more than how to open a Flipper Coin.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Bball5630
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Bball5630
I'm excited to get this because of Alex Geiser! I saw him when he took 3rd at the IBM a couple years ago and that guy has some insane moves! I keep waiting for him to put out a dvd or something but I haven't caught one yet. Did I miss something?
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
David Regal cracks me up again! Love that guy.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary