The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Split Happens new Craig Petty DVD for Wong/Clone/Supercoin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Craig is a very stand up guy. Nothing in EITHER of my issues was his fault yet he HIMSELF is fixing it..... Man, if all my business deallings went like this, I would be a millionaire..... ok maybe more like an Dollaraire but still, it means a lot to me that he has remedied both issues. Even the one that was not an issue that needed fixing. ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY CRAIG!!! All hail Craig, all hail Craig, all hail Craig!....Smile Lol.....

And like a Flashpot......

"Poof"....

'J'
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Craig is taking care of my problem too. Great customer service.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Craig is the new Dr Phil.
flashhands
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of flashhands
I just saw the demo of "Split Happens" and as someone who's not primarily a Coin Worker, (I mainly do a mix impromptu street magic with some Coins Across thrown in), I'm wondering if anyone can tell me which, if any, of the routines can be performed, or adapted to a stand-up performance?

BTW, I own Craig's "Attack of the Bag" and enjoyed.

Many Thanks, Flashahands (aka Jonathan), Westchester County, NY.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2441 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your kind words about Attach of the Bag, much appreciated.

Most of the routines on the Split Happens DVD are designed to be performed without a table. I think the coins through table and ESimPossible 2 are the only routines that actually do need a table. The material on Split Happens is the stuff I primarily use in walk around so factors like instant reset, no table, magic happening inn the spectators hands is very important for this material.

Does this answer your question?

If I can be further help just let me know

Craig
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3789 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Is there an optium size coin for this, the larger the better, or small coins work just as well. Most know the size of US coins, is their 1/2 dollar the best size
cheerz
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Jonathan,

If you are interested in a review of Split Happens, check out mine here on the Café. If you want to read the same review but geared more towards working condition with no table, check out my blog, listed in my signature.

I'll soon be posting updates to the review about how some of the routines played for me in front of a live audience.

Thanks,
-AH
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2441 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2008-08-28 11:46, Adam Hince wrote:
Jonathan,

If you are interested in a review of Split Happens, check out mine here on the Café. If you want to read the same review but geared more towards working condition with no table, check out my blog, listed in my signature.

I'll soon be posting updates to the review about how some of the routines played for me in front of a live audience.

Thanks,
-AH

I look forward to hearing your feedback Adam!

Regarding coin size. I have a half dollar and a silver dollar sized coin. I mainly use the half dollar size although I do use the doll,ar size for routine like Split Fly and 3 Coin Flurry.

Hope this helps

Craig