The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Strolling hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Volume 2 review coming in the next day or two. (I've been really swamped)

In case anyone out there is dying for a short summary....I love the first effect. There are a few effects that coin workers are going to go nuts over--(gimmicked and ungimmicked stuff)--I mean stuff that is so visual its almost breathtaking. And, there is some pretty neat card work at the end.

Like I said, I'll give it a good full review soon.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Matt,
Looking forward to what you thought of volume 2.
Justin Miller
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Justin,
just shot a video tonight! can you beleiv eit, I might actually put out something...probly not though

come to ny next month and we will do that sleeving dvd

koz
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Koz,
Send me a preview. is it the c... i. ..ll..n you talked about? or the sugar thing?
Justin Miller
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sugar...we shot it and it looks real good...i don't know what I'm gonna do with it but its good....we'll see
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

I would love to see it koz.
oh, by the way, Jack just sent me the demo for x-marks the spot.

Justin MIller
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Alright everyone-

As promised, I got that review of Volume 2 up.

If any of you read my review of Volume 1 and thought that I was being a little picky about certain parts, I realized why that was and I explain what happened at the end of my review of Volume 2. I hope any negativity you may have sensed in Volume 1 did not deter any of you from purchasing this set...just read what I wrote at the end of the V.2 review and you'll understand.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......11&0

Matt
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Remember guys these are MY BREAD AND BUTTER. I use these effects day-in and day-out to pay the bills. NO FILLER! Also, 80% of these tricks can be used in a strolling atmosphere with no tables.
Justin Miller