The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: James Brown DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Hi all

I thought you might like to know that filming and editing has been completed... DVD will be released soon...

Brainless Travellers:

A THOUGHT of cards move from packet to packet, then without touching the cards ANOTHER THOUGHT of card passes across. Any pack of cards can be used. No gimmicks or anything....

James Brown
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Awesome!!! I heard about this effect a little while ago, should be great to see it in action! When you say soon, is that more or less than a month?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4228 Posts

Profile of warren
What other effects will be on the dvd james,will it contain any of the effects that were planned for the original.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I hope so, some of them sound like killers.

Mike
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Hi all

The DVD will be available in about a month. The material is the same as the original without the coin routine. Coin under watch and the watch steal are covered though. There are 2 new effects... Brainless Travellers and a signed card to sealed envelope... where the spectator performs the entire routine. Keep your eyes on http://www.alakazam.co.uk for a fun trailer.. I will say nothing else...

I will be lecturing at Internation and including a couple of routines that are not on this DVD but I am planning another project next year.

How does this sound... repeat card under box, in box, with a though of card, whilst the spectator is HOLDING THE BOX!

Hope that wets the appitite

Yours

James Brown
http://www.jbmagicman.co.uk
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Sounds nice...

Mike
pennjarr
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of pennjarr
The teaser trailer is now up on Alakazam,

I would recommend taking a look, it won't tell you what is on the DVD but does let you know what james has been up to for the last 6 months.

I look forward to getting my hands on what is sure to be one of the highlights of this year

DAve
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

I couldn't find the video Smile
www.magicman13.co.uk

Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Christopher,

Just refresh our front page and it's playing on the Alakazam Video Player!

Regards

Peter
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

The wait is nearly over. You can pre order the new James Brown DVD (still fancy a pot of jam) on my site now http://www.alakazam.co.uk and if you pre-order before this date you will get it at a special price!

This DVD contains effects that helped James win the title of Magic Circle Close Up Magician Of The Year 2006!

Regards

Peter
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1527 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
What is the coin routine that's not on the new release?
by the way, I'm very pleased for you james, peter and co. that you got over the hurdles and got this one together!
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1527 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Oh, peter, when are you gong to be sendng these out ?
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Matt,

We should have these ready for release in 4 weeks!

Regards

Peter
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
New Trailer just gone up on our site.

Peter
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1527 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
That's great peter......
looks great peter......
but....................
why the 4 week wait peter! ;-)
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
It is with the duplicator now. They have stated two weeks but I like to add a couple on just incase there are any delays!

Remember you have until the end of this week to pre-order at a special discounted price. On Saturday the dvd will increase to the normal price!

Regards

Peter
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1527 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Thanks mate
my payday is thurs day, so count me in!
on a slight tangent, do you have a timescale for the stealth assassin acessory pack/dvd?
cheers
matt
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Just so you know, I am now taking orders direct from my website http://www.jbmagicman.co.uk and am happy to ship overseas.

James Brown
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Why has the price been raised before it said it would? Yesterday I almost ordered etc, then waited a day for a couple funds to come my way, then I went to do it today and its back to full price.
Yesterday, it said pre-order before September 1st and you can get it for £21.99.
About 4 days before that, and it has already gone up to £24.99
www.magicman13.co.uk

theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
That's an issue you will have to take up with Alakazam. If I lecture at a society I will be selling the DVD at a discounted price. As advertised I will be at International in November.

James Brown