The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Vapr by will tsai (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Hi all, bit of a long shot but does anyone know anyone/dealers selling this anymore? I’ve looked everywhere worldwide and no luck.
Thanks
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Well I must be one of the lucky ones as I purchased in the beginning and still fine. I’m looking for a 2nd as part of a routine I’m
working on.
JeffreyPowers
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of JeffreyPowers
I just bought a used Vapr, non-returnable. But there's no charger, and no instructional DVD. I expected I could figure it out without the DVD. I thought the only charger I needed was a micro USB. But it turns out I also need another screw-on charger to charge the heating element. All the screw-on chargers I've found for regular vape cartridges are the wrong size. Does anybody know where I can get the right size charger? Otherwise, I just bought an expensive paperweight!
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
I really wish they (or someone) would bring out a new batch of these. I know a lot of people had issues and seems to be hit or miss if yours stopped working after a while - maybe a version 2. This was one of the best smoke devices out there. Re the charger, I’ve just had a look and cannot find any dealer literally world wide that stocks the charger as a accessory. It maybe worth going to your local vape shop or store, taking it with you and seeing if they have a similar charger that works.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2597 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I agree that this is one of the best smoke devices. The thing that I love the most is you don't need to put in the smoke liquid before your performance. As long as the unit has power, you can pretty much perform it anytime you want.

Sansminds, please bring this back!