The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: MP3Tech (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
747 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
Is anyone here using the MP3Tech product from Creative Entertainment Solutions? I'm using one I got many years ago. I'm actually on my 2nd unit as my original was stolen and I immediately replaced it with another.

Anyway the C.E.S. website used to have a PDF instruction sheet you could download explaining how to reprogram the remote control units. I need to replace & reprogram my remote but they no longer have the download on their website anymore. They don't seem to have any information on the MP3Tech product there anymore either. Has it been discontinued? It is a shame if it has been because it is a great product & I'd hate to think I could not replace mine should the need arise.

Anyway, if anyone has instructions on reprogramming the remotes I'd really appreciate being sent a copy. I got the instructions with my original purchase but that was around 15 years ago now and long since lost. I'm emailed Kerry Pollock directly but not received any reply.

Smile
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Have you emailed CES to see if they would email it to you?
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
747 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
I've emailed Kerry Pollock @ CES directly but not received any reply.
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

I think Kerry sold the remote music business to Pro Mystic so you might want to contact them. https://promystic.com/pages/support
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
747 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
Thank you. Pro Mystic got back to me with exactly the information I required. All remotes have now been reprogrammed successfully!
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Great to hear!