The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Virtual Soundman customer service frustration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
MagicManFrank,

The KeyRF will work with any software that can operate with keystrokes (hitting a button on the keyboard):

winamp
powerpoint
and more...

G0THIKE
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
I didn't see any listed price for the Media Star on the website.

Anyone know what the price for the unit is?

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
scody
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of scody
Has anybody looked at Venue Magic for lighting AND sound? http://www.venuemagic.com/

The next version (is in beta now) will be controllable by keypress... which means, we can hack it with a remote control.

SWEET!
And... at $200.00... that's !@#$%en.
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
You can have a look at the new features and pictures of "Cesaral Soundmaster" at:

http://www.cesaral.com/Cesaral%20Soundmaster.htm

Get the sound you need at the "real time" moment you want it.

By far, it is the best choice for many magicians.

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Would you like to read the Users Manual and watch a real demo video?

http://www.cesaral.com/CesaralSoundmaster
user: cesaral
password: soundmaster

I hope it helps!

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
It does not work
HowieDiddit
View Profile
New user
Coos Bay OR
1 Post

Profile of HowieDiddit
Hi I'm a new guy who purchased Cesaral SoundMaster...I'm a Clown and do a lot of ad lib. This is the perfect tool for firing off your own sound effects or any other mp3's you'd like to use. With a Sharpie in one hand you can secretly command over a 100 sounds real time on command!!!

I had seen those toy keyring sound makers and thought there had to be a grown-up version somewhere? Low and behold the SoundMaster...has anyone else had any experience with it?
funnyjuggler
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Canada
2 Posts

Profile of funnyjuggler
My icue2 has stopped responding to the remote. Does a forum exsist that's dedicated to helping vsm owners fix/troubleshoot their units?

(not that all this !@#$%ing about Kelly & Patti isn't interesting...)

Paul
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1636 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Quote:
On 2009-06-09 18:27, funnyjuggler wrote:
My icue2 has stopped responding to the remote. Does a forum exsist that's dedicated to helping vsm owners fix/troubleshoot their units?

(not that all this !@#$%ing about Kelly & Patti isn't interesting...)

Paul

PM me and I will put you in contact with my friend that fixes VSM.
funnyjuggler
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Canada
2 Posts

Profile of funnyjuggler
My Problem has been that I suddenly need to be within a few feet of the VSM, for the remote to work.

I opened up the ICue2, and had a peek at the antenna. The inside of the vsm, is in good shape, clean, with no obvious bad connections or burnt looking areas (asides from evidence of smoke or fire, I don't quite know what to look for.)

The only thing that I wonder about is that the space where the internal antenna connects is threaded, but there isn't a nut over the thread to hold the antenna in place .that said, the connection feels very tight, and nothing wants to move. Do you know if anyone ever had their antenna bolted down, or were they all a friction fit like mine? See red arrow in attached file.

I'll head to home depot to look for a nut that might fit...

About a year ago I needed to soldier the remote's antenna wire back on when it broke off, but that connection seems good.

I also did replace the batteries first (twice)

All other ideas welcome

Click here to view attached image.
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1636 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
My offer still stands. The ball is in your court.
berrysr
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of berrysr
The VenueMagic really looks cool. I downloaded the free trial but can't get it to work - says I need to purchase a license. Has anyone tried it? It looks pretty complex.

I have been using DigiSelect (By Interfaze) for 6 months now and it works really good and is supper easy to set up. You just assign a sound clip and a light setting to a 'hot button' and you are ready to go. It uses a standard presentation remote to change Volume, Sounds & Lighting and does fade-on-stop. I really like Digiselect it but I am allways willing to try new products.

P.S> I also notice the Digiselect online users guide says they are adding a controller for spotlights soon