The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Rocco's Stampede System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Madmonk
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Madmonk
I was wondering if anyone has a review for Rocco's Stampede System? It sounds pretty good.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I haven't heard about this one .Is it just on Rocco's site?Whats the effect"
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5209 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Looks just like a TT with a rubber stamp stuck to it.

Gary
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
Thanks for the info.
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Any update on Stampede?
Has anyone used it? Is it a TT or for a different digit? It seems like a TT would cause you to twist your arm unnaturally.
Besides the gimmick are there cards with the selections (such as the fly) included?
Is there a single gimmick that you change the images on or is there a dedicated gimmick for each image?
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Saw Rocco perform this last week, and movements are totally natural (and least when Rocco does it!). The "set" includes 4-5 different "stamps" including a card, fly, lips, H20 and potentially one more which I don't recall. Could see this being a nice addition for a walk-around performer...
italianmagi90023
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of italianmagi90023
Wow, this is an absolute rip off of Stars and Hexes. Does Rocco give credit where credit is due?

Mike
Kim Dèrvan
View Profile
New user
Belgium
29 Posts

Profile of Kim Dèrvan
What is the difference between "Rocco's stampede system" and "Touch and See"?
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5958 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Just sounds like an update of the ash trick to me. No one is going to have a monopoly on that trick.