The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Juicy News Tora Magic Hmmm... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3385 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Hello- I purchased Juicy News from all Things Magic Pure Eye Candy ! If your familiar with the T&R Newspaper then you will know the workings . I am posting this cause what a Nightmare certain
important parts were missing in the package the glue had come apart the sticky tape was dried up ! Anyway I reconstructed the entire gimmick bought an orange juice cause I needed the orange cap with the mini plastic container that was not provided I also added my own M.....S the ones provided were to weak . I am going to reach out to all things magic for a replacement cause I really like the trick. It is possible the one I received was defective but the missing parts ? Not Good ..

Best , Tophatter
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3385 Posts

Profile of tophatter
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1300 Posts

Profile of DJG
Um... Is your frustration with the product, or dealer?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3385 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The Product! All Things Magic Is Outstanding Excellent Customer Service! I love the Trick just need the parts .
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
That's a nice trick, never heard of that one. Can the paper be folded in half at the end or will there be a bulge?