The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: H³ 2.0 (English Edition) (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
pj2504
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of pj2504
I have never really been in to book tests, or rather I have never found one that suits my performance until I found H3 by Henri Beaumont featuring work by Kev G and Colin Claus and can be found on rubikscubemagician.co.uk
I am absolutely in awe of it, and the teaching is superb, TBH Before I watched the videos it looked like an impossible task but it is ridiculously clever, even genius. I have been getting some amazing reactions and for a person who's memory is terrible it make me look like a memory master. here is how it's described on the site

An audience member can open the book at any page and, without asking any questions and without looking, you are immediately able to relay:

the cubers country of origin
their gender
the starting position of the cube
the location of specific colours
their record solve time
the number of moves they made to solve the cube

If you combine the book with an actual cube you can also:

match the starting configuration exactly on both sides of the cube
recite the algorithm (specific moves) used to solve the cube
finish by performing an instant solve of the cube
Henri
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Henri
Thank you very much for the kind words. This project is a matter of love to make Rubik's cube magic accessible to everybody without memory work and a little investment on the cube techniques. This is a tool that can offer a lot of different presentation from mentalism to supermemory !
Enjoy !
H.
bobgoss
View Profile
New user
Concord Ca
6 Posts

Profile of bobgoss
As a fan of both book tests and Rubik's cube, I just had to order H'3. It did receive a few good reviews. Living in the United States I could only find it being sold in France. Hope it arrives soon.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1318 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I'm not a big fan of book tests but I think the ideas and possibilities presented here are beautiful. This is not a book test but a test of amazing memory skills cleverly combined with Cubbing skills. Also, these super skills are an amazing and believable combination to hit them hard.

For me personally, it depends on how much memory work is really needed... I have too much to remember already Smile
But I really love this new and amazing concept... at the moment there only is a French version on the site but you can get a pre-order price for the English version that will be released (correct me if I'm wrong) around the Blackpool convention 2024.

Really smart thinking Smile

I LOVE IT!
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
1318 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Hello, is the English version already available and what is the price?

Is there a pre-order price or something Smile

Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
1318 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Anyone???