The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Xpectre (?) by Alain Bellon (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
benbv
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2471 Posts

Profile of benbv
Hi everyone!

Apologies if I misspelt the name of the effect, I actually haven’t been able to find anything online… One of my good friends’ contacts from Spain is selling that item but unfortunately his English isn’t great so I’m not sure I understood everything he said… Does anyone know anything about it? Apparently it enables you to access written information under impossible conditions. It doesn’t seem to use electronics but his price is quite steep…

Thanks for any info!

Cheers,
Ben
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
You can have a spectator draw/write something on a biz card, place it in a non-gimmicked small coin envelope, seal it and you'll be able to know what they wrote! It's pretty slick if I say so myself!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
benbv
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2471 Posts

Profile of benbv
Thank you! Isn’t that similar to ctrl+c then?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I don't have ctrl+c, so I'm not sure Smile
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1251 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
They are both great, but Alain is a scientist who thinks WAY outside the box. CTRL-C and Xpectre are literal *universes* apart when it comes to method...

Seth
benbv
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2471 Posts

Profile of benbv
Thanks Seth, I ordered Xpectre from Alain’s website. It was mentioned it was on backorder so hopefully it doesn’t take too long.
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Are there electronics :tech involved or needed ?
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2023, goldeneye007 wrote:
Thanks Seth, I ordered Xpectre from Alain’s website. It was mentioned it was on backorder so hopefully it doesn’t take too long.

Can you please share Alain’s website
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Can anyone help me get on his website? I honestly have no idea what the answer to get past this is. Thanks!
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
I did in fact get on the website and it seems that it was an issue with the page not loading and not any user error on my end. I look forward to exploring Alains work and continuing to perform mentalism. .
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
PM sent
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Has anyone ordered Xpectre directly from Alain's website? It says "available on backorder" and I'm wondering how long the delivery timeframe might be. Would love to hear anyone's experiences ordering directly from Transmental!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I ordered directly from his site and it was also available on backorder. Basically, he needed to build it and then ship. I think it was a little over 30 days before I received mine. Well worth the wait!
E.E.M
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of E.E.M
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2024, lunatik wrote:
I ordered directly from his site and it was also available on backorder. Basically, he needed to build it and then ship. I think it was a little over 30 days before I received mine. Well worth the wait!

Good to know, I will order now and can't wait to receive it!
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2024, E.E.M wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2024, lunatik wrote:

Good to know, I will order now and can't wait to receive it!

I ordered a few days ago. I contacted through the contact page but haven't gotten a response yet on how long it would take. Took the money pretty quick though.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

No confirmation of order received.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13023 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2023, goldeneye007 wrote:
Hi everyone!

Apologies if I misspelt the name of the effect, I actually haven’t been able to find anything online… One of my good friends’ contacts from Spain is selling that item but unfortunately his English isn’t great so I’m not sure I understood everything he said… Does anyone know anything about it? Apparently it enables you to access written information under impossible conditions. It doesn’t seem to use electronics but his price is quite steep…

Thanks for any info!

Cheers,
Ben

Isn't the this the claim of all these types of products. Able to read minds under impossible conditions!!
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Does anyone have a contact for Alain? He doesn't respond to the contact in the website. Thanks

Mark
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13023 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2024, sleightofhander wrote:
Does anyone have a contact for Alain? He doesn't respond to the contact in the website. Thanks

Mark

Not good huh. Didn’t respond to me either. And he wants $199